If you are interested in working with us you can read about the profiles we are looking for and email us a cover letter, your CV & portfolio if applicable on firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be "Application for the post of *Post Name*"
All openings are based out of Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
We prefer female candidates (we aren't biased, just keen to have a balanced sex ratio across our organization)
Full Time Positions:
1. Ecommerce Lead (Entry to mid level)
*Responsible for our website and all other online modes of sale. Inputs on design, page content, banners, photoshoots & marketing material for the website. *Keeping track of orders, communication with customers & complete responsibility over orders once produced by the production team, sent out & delivered + requests for after sales services. *Order and invoicing records *Maintenance of finished goods stock *Analyzing sales & customer behavior data *Occasional outstation travel for popups to interact with customers. *Open to all educational backgrounds including merchandising, fashion and production but we will look for love for data, planning & organization, attention to detail resourcefulness to get work done and a coherence with our values. Any experience with online blogs / websites created will be a a big plus. Must be active on social media and shop online.
2. Admin Lead (Entry to mid level)
* Responsible for all HR work including employee records, wages, attendance, leaves, ESI, PF *Office upkeep, purchases, repairs, insurances, compliances. *Billing and payments of suppliers *Taxation records *Managing petty cash *Team events and morale. Open to candidates with a background in HR and accounting. Proficiency in Microsoft excel. Excellent record keeping ethos, a joy for working in a people intensive role and an ability to with persons from varied backgrounds with equal empathy and skill.
Part Time / Summer Internships:
1. Marketing & Sales Intern -
a deep dive into personal selling through social media
2. Design & Merchandising Intern -
a deep dive into the workings of a small design + craft led online business with an inhouse production setup.