Chiaroscuro accepts payments via Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking (almost all prominent banks in India).
All transactions on our website are processed using PayUBiz, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment. Your data is absolutely safe here. PayUBiz uses powerful 128 bit encryption secure socket layer (SSL) for encrypting customer data during transmission. The presence of SSL means you can rest assured that communications (e.g. credit card numbers) between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure. PayUBiz is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant. PCI DSS is the security standard provided by Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
We donot offer COD. You can make a bank transfer into our account. Should you like to opt for this option, please mail us your order on email@example.com and the bank details will be shared with you.
To send a Chiaroscuro beauty as a gift to someone you love, follow the steps below:
1. Add the product of your choice to your Bag Of Goodies (Shopping Cart).
2. Type out "It's a gift!!" under the section titled "Special Instructions? Tell Us!." This way we will make sure we don't include an invoice/price tag on the product in our courier.
3. On the Chekout page, enter your own email address or log into your existing account with Chiaroscuro. This ensures that all communication regarding the order like the invoice, package tracking details etc. will come to you directly.
4. Under Shipping address, enter your loved one's complete name, address and contact number. The address you enter here will be used to send out the courier. Remember to make sure not to enter your own details here! This is a common mistake a number of our customers make that can cause delivery issues.
4. Hit Continue, make the payment and Voila! Happy loved ones await!
To be eligible for a return, all products must be returned to us at our workshop address within a strict 14 calendar days of the date of purchase. We ask that you return the goods unused, with all the original tags intact, along with the original packaging such as dust bags, boxes and dispatch note supplied with your delivery.
Custom bags developed on special orders, including any custom color requests, customization of any of our bags (e.g. extra zips, handles, pockets etc. i.e. any version other than those named "The Original Edition") and bags with monograms are not covered under this Return policy. Please note that since such bags are specially developed on your order, we will be unable to offer a return.
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. Please initiate a refund request instead.
If 14 days have gone by since your date of receipt of your bag, unfortunately we will be unable to offer you a return. Returns that are damaged or soiled, washed or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Please ensure you include your order number when returning any items, as without this we are unable to complete your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping for returning your item to us. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a return, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from the amount. You are responsible for the financial value of any goods that are being returned until we receive them, so we recommend that you use a track-able courier service and retain proof of postage.
Further please note that we levy a restocking fee of Rs. 500 for each return.
Refunds will be processed through the same mode as the original payment within 7 business days.